Digital Leaders are a group of pupils who are elected to support the use of and to further develop Computing and Technology throughout the school.
Annually, children are given the opportunity to create a digital presentation that shows why and how they feel they can make difference to Computing in our school in addition to showing of their skill set. Decisions are then made from this.
Digital Leaders meet weekly, with Mr Cutting, where they are given training and support to develop specific areas of Computing expertise. These areas can be pupil led or may be around a new piece of hardware or software.
- Help other children with computing problems
- Take lunchtime clubs, passing on their computer skills to others
- Creating digital content for others such as digital books, simple programs,
- Presentations for learning hints and tips etc.
- Creating content for display within the school.
- Create and deliver key stage assemblies on computing topics including E-Safety
- Organise school competitions with a digital content.
- Keeping the computer suite neat and tidy.
- Taking suggestions from the class about ways the children think computing might be improved within the school.